We believe that a company is as good as the people at its core.
At Kaizen, we take pride in our work culture that is based on transparency, ethics, professionalism, and a passion for perfection. We encourage an atmosphere of openness and unwavering dedication towards achieving operational excellence in each field of work.
We encourage our teams to work with the spirit of cooperation, collaboration, and cohesiveness that helps us achieve our goals of delivering assured quality of service to each and every one of our esteemed clients.
Our employment and recruitment policy is fair and merit-based and in adherence to International employment practices.
RAVINDER KAUR CADETSHIP PROGRAM
called RAVINDER KAUR CADETSHIP PROGRAM.
As per the Program, it will be our commitment to take:
- 2 Deck Cadets & 2 Engine Cadets each Year.
- Our Cadetship Program will be custom designed to shape young seafarers into the future officers of Kaizen Ship Management
Thai Cadet: Selected from locally recognized and approved maritime colleges of repute
Indian Cadets: On the basis of a recommendation from approved maritime colleges of repute
- Between the ages of 18-23 on or before June 30, 2021
- At least 75% academic grade in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects
- Minimum academic Grade Point Average of 75 %
- Physically fit and mentally fit
- Highly motivated to become a Merchant Marine Officer
- Good Moral Character
Interested candidates to send in their Resumes in an email titled ‘APPLICATION FOR RAVINDER KAUR CADETSHIP PROGRAM’ to email@example.com
Kaizen Ship Management Co., Ltd.
Together Towards Tomorrow
1023 MS Siam Tower, 36th Floor, Rama 3 Road, Chongnonsri, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120